Last Revised: September 10, 2022
Your privacy and copyright protection matters, so please do take the time to get to know our policy.
Personal Information We Collect
As used herein, “Personal Information” means information that identifies or is reasonably capable of identifying an individual, directly or indirectly, and information that is capable of being associated with an identified or reasonably identifiable individual.
1. Personal Information we collect from you
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information directly from you:
• Identification Information such as name, email, phone number, postal address;
• Commercial Activity such as trading activity, order activity, deposits, withdrawals, account balances;
• Correspondence such as information you provide to us in correspondence, including account opening and customer support; and
• Sensory Information such as images that you upload to your User Profile;
2. Personal Information we collect automatically
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information automatically through your use of our services:
• Online Identifiable information such as IP address, domain name;
• Device Information such as hardware, operating system, browser;
• Usage Data such as system activity, internal and external information related to Myland web pages that you visit, clickstream information; and
• Geographic location Data through browser auto locates which city and country you have connected online.
3. Personal Information we collect from third parties
We may collect and/or verify the following categories of Personal Information about you from third parties, including service providers and our affiliates:
• Identification Information such as name, email, phone number, postal address
• Transaction Information such as public blockchain data (Bitcoin, Ethereum token and other Digital Assets are not truly anonymous. We, and any others who can match your public Digital Asset address to other Personal Information about you, may be able to identify you from a blockchain transaction because, in some circumstances, Personal Information published on a blockchain (such as your Digital Asset address and IP address) can be correlated with Personal Information that we and others may have. Furthermore, by using data analysis techniques on a given blockchain, it may be possible to identify other Personal Information about you);
• Financial Information such as credit card number, debit card number; and
• Additional Information at our discretion to comply with legal obligations.
4. Retention of Personal Information
We take reasonable and practicable steps to ensure that your Personal Information held by us is (i) accurate with regard to the purposes for which it is to be used, and (ii) not kept longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which it is to be used.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We collect Personal Information about you in an attempt to provide you with the best experience possible, protect you from risks related to improper use and fraud, and help us maintain and improve our services.
We will not share your Personal Information with third parties, except as described below:
1. Myland Service Providers. Only for the following business or commercial purposes such as fraud detection and prevention, security threat detection, payment processing, customer support, we may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers
3. Only for the purposes of audits or to comply with our legal obligations, we may share your Personal Information with our advisors, including legal, accounting, or other consulting services.
When you access Myland website, we may make use of the standard practice of placing cookies, on your computer or other devices used to visit Myland.Earth.Cookies to help us recognize you as a customer, collect information about your use of Myland services and help us to customize our services and content for you, and collect information about your computer or other access devices to: (i) ensure that your account security has not been compromised by detecting irregular,suspicious, or potentially fraudulent account activities; (ii) assess and improve our services to you.Please note that if you reject cookies, you will not be able to use some or all of Myland services. If you do not consent to the placing of Cookies on your device, please do not visit, access, or use Myland website. You also can learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, we may from time to time send you promotional information to improve our services,you may also opt-out of such communications by following the directions provided in any marketing communication.It is our policy to not provide your Personal Information for those third parties' direct marketing purposes without your consent.
We regard information and network security as our top priority and we work diligently to protect Myland Platform and our subscribers and users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information that we collected and stored. Measures we take include encryption SSL, and optional two-factor authentication, secure cloud alliance best practices, periodic review of our Personal Information collection, storage, and processing practices, etc. Myland restricts access to your Personal Information on a need-to-know basis by our employees and contractors, who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality and privacy enforcement obligations.
Data Access and Control
we do not sell your personal information.
2) If you are a user in the European Economic Area or United Kingdom, you have certain rights under the respective European and UK General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”). These include the right to a) request access and obtain a copy of your personal information; b) request rectification or erasure of your personal information; c) object to or restrict the processing of your personal information; d) request portability of your personal information; and e) if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise your rights under the CCPA, GDPR, or other applicable data protection or privacy laws, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org,and we will make every effort to promptly respond to your request. Please specify your request and reference the applicable law. We may ask you to verify your identity or ask for more information to clarify your request. We will consider and act on any request according to the applicable law and we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
As Myland Platform operates on Polygon and Ethereum, we do not have custody of control over these or any blockchain networks. Hence we cannot delete certain information stored on the blockchain, including purchases, sales, and transfers related to your blockchain address and NFTs held at that address, etc.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy or our processing of your Personal Information, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
We will continue serving NFT Community till 2 billion people become digital land owners.